Each of our huts is outfitted to a similar standard. The items listed below are some you should bring along.
- Your reservation confirmation email
- 1 pound propane bottles for Coleman cooking stove and lantern (standard green units from hardware stores)
- 3 season sleeping bags are fine for winter visits, an added bottom sheet makes it very comfortable
- Food – be prepared to pack out any leftovers
- Dish cloth/towels/soap
- Garbage bags to pack your garbage out
- Toilet paper
- Bedding – foamies are provided
- Matches and newspaper to start the wood stove
- Ear plugs are often handy!
To see what is supplied, see “What’s provided“.